Authored By: Tom Landy
Recipe: HCG Turkey Burger with Sauteed Spinach Recipe
Summary: HCG Turkey Burger that is high in protein, low in fat and heavy on flavor. Very tasty hcg turkey burger recipe.
- 3.5 ounces of ground turkey breast (Preferably 99% fat free)
- 1⁄4 t. pepper
- 1⁄4 t onion salt
- 1⁄4 t. onion powder
- 1t. garlic powder
- 1⁄4 t. dry mustard
- 1/4 t. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2T. balsamic vinegar
- 2 cups Spinach
- Mix all ingredients (except balsamic vinegar and spinach) into the ground turkey breast and mold into a small patty.
- Grill or broil turkey patty until completely cooked.
- In a separate saute pan, bring balsamic vinegar to a simmer and add spinach.
- Cook spinach until wilted.
- Serve spinach on top of turkey burger patty.
I have, was and always will be a fan of turkey burgers. Well…truth be told, I am just a fan of any burger whether it be turkey or otherwise. But, I always feel lighter after eating a turkey burger as opposed to other darker meats. This hcg turkey burger recipe is always a ‘go to’ because it is so easy to make and tastes delicious.
Consider adding chopped garlic or ginger to this recipe for an Asian or even a Teriyaki flavor. If the turkey burger is too dry, try adding 1/2 an egg white. The egg white will moisten the turkey while providing minimal calories and extra protein. You can also try chopping up some cilantro and seasoning with cumin and a splash of lime for a Mexican turkey burger twist. This is a bunless turkey burger recipe, so you can also use iceberg lettuce to wrap your burger, using the lettuce as the bun. Always fun! Try seasoning with your favorite mustard instead of ketchup to avoid the additional calories.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 10 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced fat, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Incoming search terms:
- HCG Turkey Burger recipe
- hcg turkey recipes
- hcg turkey burger
- hcg spinach recipe
- turkey hgc
- turkey burgers on hcg p2
- turkey burger with sauteed spinach and balsamic recipe
- roasted turkey hcg phase 2 recipes
- hcg turkey breast recipes
- can i have a ground turkey on hcg