Authored By: Tom Landy
Recipe: HCG Chicken Salad with Celery
Summary: HCG Chicken Salad with Celery that cuts down on the carbs and keeps the protein high. Celery helps hcg dieting increase caloric deficit.
- 100 grams of chicken
- 1 Celery Stalk Trimmed and Washed
- 2 tablespoons Bragg’s liquid aminos
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon apple cider vinegar
- ¼ teaspoon organic poultry seasoning
- 1 tablespoon minced onion
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook chicken in a little water or chicken broth. Finely chop all ingredients.
- Mix with spices and additional liquid
- Serve with celery sticks or mix in diced celery and your choice of dressing or dipping sauce.
This hcg chicken salad recipe can be used as either a snack, or a full fledged dinner recipe. You can even keep this chicken salad recipe in the refrigerator and measure out snack sizes throughout the day.
Do you have a tasty variation of this hcg chicken salad? Submit your variation below and let me know what works in your kitchen. Our hcg diet recipes are always asking to be bettered, tweaked and served to please.
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein, Gluten free
Culinary tradition: USA (General)
Incoming search terms:
- hcg chicken salad
- hcg tuna and celery recipe