Authored By: Tom Landy
Recipe: HCG Chicken Chili Recipe
Summary: An hcg chicken chili recipe is tasty whether it’s Winter, Spring, Summer or Fall!
- 100g cooked chicken breast, shredded
- 3 cups hcg friendly homemade broth
- 4 cloves minced garlic
- 1/2 t cumin
- 1/4 t oregano
- 1/4 t red pepper flakes
- 1/8 t ground cloves
- Tabasco or hot sauce to taste
- Can add celery
- Preheat pot over MED-HI heat.
- Add all ingredients except for
- Tabasco/hot sauce.
- Bring to a boil then reduce heat to simmer, cover, and cook 30 minutes.
- Add Tabasco or hot sauce right before serving.
Who doesn’t love chili? I absolutely love chili. On the hcg diet, chili can really be a staple if done correctly.
If you are tired of chicken, try substituting in some hcg friendly black or white beans.
The best part about this dish is that you can spice it up however you like! Tabasco, or even Frank’s Hot Sauce are excellent in this chili recipe.
Think about adding in some celery or even some melba toast to make this dish more hearty.
Make sure to use your scale to weigh out the chicken as will all of your hcg recipes!
Preparation time: 30 minute(s)
Cooking time: 30 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie, Reduced carbohydrate, High protein
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: USA (Southern)
Fat: 6 g
Protein: 42 g