Authored By: Tom Landy
Recipe: HCG Chicken Cacciatore
Summary: Italian style HCG Chicken Cacciatore recipe that is rich in flavor and low in sodium.
- 100 grams diced chicken breast
- 1-2 cups chopped tomatoes
- ¼ cup chicken broth or water
- 2 tablespoons tomato paste
- 1 tablespoon apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Bragg’s liquid amino
- 2 tablespoons chopped onion
- 2 cloves crushed and minced garlic
- ¼ teaspoon onion powder
- ¼ teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 bay leaf
- Pinch of cayenne to taste
- Stevia to taste
- Brown the chicken with garlic, onion, and lemon juice in a small saucepan.
- Deglaze the pan with the chicken broth. Add tomatoes, tomato paste, vinegar and spices. Simmer on low heat for 20 minutes stirring occasionally.
- Remove the bay leaf and serve hot.
This recipe can really be tweaked and manipulated in order to achieve the taste you are looking for. If you want a rich, deep chicken flavor, consider also utilizing an organic hcg approved chicken stock or boullion cube.
Spice this hcg diet recipe up a little! Add more cayenne, or even some chile de arbol or chipotle powder. The added spice will increase your blood flow and increase metabolism for additional weight loss in a short period of time.
Preparation time: 20 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Diet tags: High protein
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: Italian
Incoming search terms:
- hcg chicken cacciatore
- HCG chicken catitore
- hcg recipe chicken cacciatore