Authored By: Tom Landy
Recipe: HCG Balsamic Chicken Wraps
Summary: HCG Balsamic Chicken Wraps that are anything but boring! Cabbage leaves make for a sturdy wrapper packed with nutrients.
- 3.5 ounces chicken
- 2 medium green cabbage leaves
- 2 medium red cabbage leaves
- 1 garlic clove
- 3 T. balsamic vinegar
- 1⁄4 tsp. onion powder
- 1⁄4 T. sea salt
- 1⁄4 T. pepper
- 1 T. fresh ginger
- Mix together finely grated ginger, garlic, onion powder, balsamic vinegar, salt, pepper and chicken pieces.
- Cook until chicken is cooked thoroughly and then add the Napa cabbage and cook until cabbage is slightly cooked.
- Take the 2 green cabbage leaf and split the chicken mixture and place in cabbage leaves and roll into a wrap.
You will really enjoy these balsamic chicken wraps. Thank you to HCGDietConnection.com for the recipe!
Vary this recipe by using spinach or arugula to sautee with the chicken. That adds a nice different flavor to the dish.
Preparation time: 10 minute(s)
Cooking time: 20 minute(s)
Diet tags: Low calorie
Number of servings (yield): 1
Culinary tradition: Italian
Incoming search terms:
- balsamic vinegar hcg
- chicken vinegar for hcg
- HCG chicken recipe with balsamic vinegar
- hcg wraps